1) Sticker swag. As you said yourself, “stickers are cool” and everyone loves them. Get some good quality custom stickers made of your logo and start giving them out. If people like your brand, they’ll stick your sticker and suddenly you customers aren’t just customers, they are brand advocates and evangelists for your products.
No matter how big or small your business, or how big or small your budget, there is a way stickers can be used. For more ideas for your business stickers, check out some of our other ideas on StickerYou.com.
7) Custom water bottle labels. Company gala, staff party, golf tournament fundraiser? These are perfect for getting your branding right in the hands of people, literally. Maybe they aren’t your target audience, but you can bet they know someone who is, and you’ll want your company name front of mind.
5) Window decals. If you have a storefront it may be helpful to list the store hours in the window, or advertise free WiFi or sales. Perfect way to boost curb appeal. You can also use custom window decals as signage for office doors or promote your business through car window decals.
3) Bumper stickers. These are quite possibly the most effective form of cheap advertising out there. How many times have you sped up to read the bumper sticker of the car in front of you? How many times have you rushed through a magazine just to read an ad? Case and point.
9) Wall decals. Make your walls talk. Those blank spaces are perfect for adding some workplace words of wisdom, directions, or more signage. best part is most custom wall decals will come off without any damage to your walls.
Shop Stickers Labels Temporary Tattoos Decals Iron-Ons Magnets Patches Badges Sticker Maker Shop by Interest Make & Print™ Company Product Information Why StickerYou? Promo & Reseller Sponsorships Student Discount Blog Stay Connected Marketplace Careers About Us Support Pricing Shipping Return Policy Art Services Packaging Solutions Free Samples Contact Us FAQs Create Get a Quote Login Cart0
Alright folks, we’ve heard it time and time again. “Stickers are cool…but I’m not sure how I could use them in my business”. Listen up! We are not talking about your scratch-n-sniff, or lick and stick unicorns and stars kind of stickers. We mean business- Business Stickers! So here’s how to use them for your company.
6) Customized client gifts. Client appreciation is important. But now you can take it to the next step by creating custom wine labels, custom travel mugs, custom labelled jars and more. Wow them with your level of ingenuity without breaking the bank.
StickerYou provides you with all of your business sticker, label and decal needs, such as promotional stickers, custom logo stickers, window signage, window decals, and product labels. Or make a custom order and get exactly what you need!
2) Laptop and cell phone decals. You can buy these everywhere online, but if you want to turn all your tech gear into a mini billboard for your brand, simply get some custom stickers made. Just like that, all your employees are spreading your logo without even trying.
More About Business Stickers Let your company stand out in style with business stickers from StickerYou! With so many different ways to market your company these days, there’s no better way to let your company stand out from the crowd than with stickers.
Make stickers for your next trade show, including name tags with your company logo, or logo stickers, for handing out to potential clients. You can also make stickers with your Website, Facebook, or Twitter handle.
Looking to make new business cards? For a fun new way, make your own business card stickers! While stickers are good for promoting, they are also good for organizing around the office. Make fun icons for around the office to show where different things are, to encourage staff to stay organized.
Make labels for filing cabinets, mailing labels, including your logo, so clients will easily remember you when they receive your packages. You can also create your own laptop stickers, or phone stickers, good for each computer in the office.
StickerYou Office Hacks Make Your Message Stick With Custom Decals Design Hacks with StickerYou’s Sticker Maker Show Your True Colours with Pride Which Sticker Material is Right for You? Creative Advertising with Custom Floor Decals Introducing: Custom Badges at StickerYou!
10) Floor decals. The floor is a vastly under-utilized space. A floor is absolutely necessary and gets used all the time, but its not as common to see decals, ads or signs there. So the ones that are there stand out even more. Use it to advertise store sales in your parking lot or on the sidewalk, or to point customers or clients in the right direction.
Get weekly inspiration, fun ideas, and great deals delivered to your inbox!
Customer Creations Around the Home Get Inspired Business Solutions Small Business Marketing
8) Organization. Yes, stickers and labels are great for organizing shelves, boxes, drawers, supplies, tools, departments, and more. An organized workplace is a safe and welcoming workplace. Cut down on the chaos and get back to your core competencies.
4) Address labels. It can be expensive to get envelopes printed with your branding and contact info. But making custom stickers as address labels is easy, fast and affordable. You will also have the flexibility to stick them on whatever packages or envelopes you want and you don’t have to order in bulk.