3. WE DO NOT DIGITALLY PRINT BOAT NAMES, BOAT REGOS OR MARINE GRAPHICS. If yourshopping around for cheap decals unfortunately you pay for what you get. Printed stickers will only last for a totalof 2 years and you may remove the print if wiping your fibreglass with a harsh cleaner or if you accidentally buff buff part of your sticker unless laminated. Polymeric vinyl is the 2nd best material choice followed by our cast option.Cast vinyl is available for digital printing but our cast stickers will last about 2 years longer for metallic colours and upto8 years longer for the 3M Cast made stickers.These stickers are very easy to install and installation instructions are provided.
Height and Size InfoBoat Name Height Chart500mm – 600mm (height is between 20mm to 230mm)700mm – 800mm (height is between 40mm to 240mm)900mm to 1300mm (height is between 50mm to 260mm)1300mm to 1800mm (height is between 60mm to 275mm)Height varies on how many letters you have in yourboat name. The more letters and the more narrowerin height these will be due to the proportional requirements.When an exact Boat Name height is a priority plscall Joe on 0418 563 000 to clarify height.
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 26.00)
$10 discount per boat name sticker applies when buying 2 or more boat names. Prices are automatically updated when added into the shopping cart.
More than 100 stock hologram for selection Generic Security Holographic Sticker Photo No.1-No.81 Generic Security Holographic Sticker Photo No.82-No.182
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 59.00)
How hard are these stickers to apply to the surface? Very easy. We provide instructions but one simple method you can use is to clean your surface, use the technique I share with you in the instructions page to test your surface then spray some water onto the surface, peel off the backing sheet from your stickers and apply water to the back of the stickers and place the sticker onto the surface and move and position your stickers in place. You have about 1 minute to prop the stickers into position. Avoid using this method in very cold weather.You will need to wait about 24 hours before removing the clear application tape.
Digitally printed clear labels on rolls. Choose from a shiny gloss finish or a matt frosted finish. Full colour printing including options for white ink.
Just add your text above and choose a font to activate the Sticker Designer.
Our Clear Labels are supplied on rolls, not on sheets. If you require your labels on sheets, please see our stickers on sheets page.
2a. Choose Premium Font (Live Preview NOT Available): : Select 2a. Choose Premium Font (Live Preview NOT Available) Design 1 Design 2 Design 3 Design 4 Design 5 Design 6 Design 7 Design 8 Design 9 Design 10 Design 11 Design 12
Our stickers are ideal for fishing vessels, Motor Yachts, Yachts, Dinghy’s, Jet Skis, watercrafts designed for Speed, Kayaks & Canoes. Our boat stickers are made from a premium material ideal for boating conditions which has a waterproof adhesive. We also use professional equipment whichinsures smooth cutting of your boat stickers and we finish these off with a clear application tape so they don’t bubble when these are rolled and posted out to you in a postage mailing tube.
Need labels with a metallic background? See our metallic stickers.
Do your sell stickers that have a waterproof backing sheet? Yes we do and you will need to use the Cast option by 3M.
Old list: General Design Stock Holographic Label No.1-No.30 No. 31-No.35 No.36-No.40 No.41-No.45 No.46-No.50 No.51-No.55 No.56-No.60 No.61-No.65 No.66-No.70 No.71-No.78 No.78-No.81 No.82-No.87 No.88-No.92 No.93-No.96 No.97-No.100 No.101-No.104 No.105-No.108 No.109-No.112 No.113-No.116 No.117-No.120 No.121-No.125 No.126-No.130 No.131-No.135 No.136-No.140 No.141-No.145 No.146-No.150 No.151-No.155
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 17.00)
If you would like to specify a custom shape or have the sticker / label contour-cut around the edge of your design / logo, you have two options:1) Customers with print-ready files made to the specifications on our artwork page can choose “Custom” as the shape when ordering and upload the file(s) online. You can then add the product to your shopping cart and checkout online.2) Please email us, attach your logo/design and explain your requirements. Our graphic designers will be happy to put together a design for you to approve.
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 35.00)
Want to see physical samples of our products?Order a sample pack
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 55.00)
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 68.00)
3. Choose Sticker Colour: : : Select 3. Choose Sticker Colour: White Black Navy Royal Blue Light Blue Orange Red Light Pink Dark Pink Blue Lime Green Light Green Dark Green Cyan Light Grey Metallic Silver Metallic Gold Light Fuschia Dark Fuschia Burgundy Brown (Needs to be Ordered 48 hour delay) (+ 45.
00) Yellow Chrome (+ 59.00)
Oops I buggered up a letter. Can you help me? Yes and in most cases we won’t charge you.
White Ink For more information about printing white ink, please see our white ink page.
Get an instant quoteNo more waiting for an email!Fast delivery optionsIncluding same day despatch!Minimum order only £15Labels on rolls are minimum £45
Premium Font Chart – Please Note: NO LIVE FONT Preview is available for the premium font range.
5. Order with Shadow or Outline Effect: : Select 5. Order with Shadow or Outline Effect No Yes
Boat Name Ideas Include: Aquaholic, Reel Time, Beeracuda, Full Scale, Cause for Divorce, Wave Rider, Snapper Time,Happy Hours, Miss Behavin, Escape, Serendipity, Reel Therapy, Reel Estate, Happy Hooker,Outcast, Real Deal, Shark Bait, Why Not.
All of our labels on rolls are supplied on cardboard cores ready for you to peel and apply. The width of the rolls will vary depending on the size of your label and unless your label is very large, you will receive more than one roll to make up the total quantity. For example, if you ordered 1000 small (20 x 20mm) labels you would receive 4 rolls of 250 labels each. If you need a custom rotation or orientation for your labels on rolls, please contact us.
Variable data & serial number informationMixed designs on a sheet informationArtwork guidelines for graphic designers
(Shadow display is for preview only. Your order will be completed with your requirements only.)
I would like to order the boat name Fish Stalker. The size I need is 800mm in width.What would the height of my stickers be?
Helpful Purchasing Advice
Need labels with a white background? See our polyester labels.
To view the technical datasheet for this product, please visit our technical datasheets page.
1. We strongly suggest that all stickers ordered need to be applied within a 2-3 week period.
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 32.00)
This really depends on the font you choose and how many characters your boat name has.The more characters you have and the height will not be as high because these need to be
To Order Custom Design Hologram Label and Get More Information About Hologram Types, please Click Here
Our label products are available in almost any shape you can think of. On our website you can choose from: Rectangle, Square, Circle, Diamond and Oval. Once you have chosen your shape you will have full control of the width, height and corner radius (if applicable) to tailor it to your requirements.
Clear labels are supplied on rolls, not sheets. If you need them supplying on sheets, see our clear stickers product.
8. Choose Size: : Select 8. Choose Size 500 mm (19″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 53.00) 600 mm (23″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 59.00) 700 mm (27″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 65.00) 800 mm (31″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 71.
00) 1000 mm (39″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 75.00) 1300mm (51″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 93.00) 1500mm (59″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 109.00) 1800mm (70″) Width (Proportional Height 200mm – 400mm) (+ 129.
00) 2100mm (82″) Width (Proportional Height 200mm – 400mm) (+ 179.00) 2300mm (90″) Width (Proportional Height 200mm – 400mm) (+ 219.00) 2500mm (98″) Width (Proportional Height) (+ 249.00)
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 23.00)
FEATURES:1. We offer our boat name stickers by the width not the height which gives the customer a few advantages. This includes: You know exactly how long your stickers will be with no hidden surprises when ordering stickers by the height elsewhere discovering that your stickers are not long enough.
This option we think offers you more value for your money.2.Our boat name stickers are not printed. We also provide you with a choice of 2 materials which have the colour you choose throughout the material unlike printed stickers that have the colour printed on the surface that will not last as long when comparing these to the polymeric or 3M colour range.
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 13.00)
7. Material Type OptionHigh Performance Polymeric Vinyl – Not suited for clinker hulls & lapstrake hulls but is ideal for trailer boats with flat or slightly curved sides. Total Outdoor Exposure Manufacturer Rating: Colours – About 5 Yrs, Metallic’s – About 3 Yrs.Cast Vinyl Option from 3M -Excellent product with outstanding high tack adhesive withexcellent fuel and salt resistance. Stickers should last longer than our polymeric rangedepending on your boating conditions. Perfect for trailer boats, deep sea fishing boats, charter vessels, motor yachts, ocean cruisers, clinker hulls, lapstrake hulls (due to its formability qualities) or anyone wanting the best.
Matt clear has a less noticable frosted-effect shine with slightly flatter looking colours. Gloss clear has a bright white reflection with more vibrant, shiny colours.
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 9.00)
Please Note All email orders will be given a PDF proof before production. Orders placed on the website will be approved as part of the ordering process.
Yes, there is an option when ordering clear labels to choose gloss lamination. Gloss lamination increases the rigidity of the label as well as adding extra protection against scratching, abrasion and UV light.
6. Choose Size: : Select 6. Choose Size 500 mm (19″) Width (Proportional Height.) (+ 37.00) 600 mm (23″) Width (Proportional Height.) (+ 39.00) 700 mm (27″) Width (Proportional Height.) (+ 41.00) 800 mm (31″) Width (Proportional Height.
) (+ 43.00) 1000 mm (39″) Width (Proportional Height.) (+ 45.00) 1300mm (51″) Width (Proportional Height.) (+ 59.00) 1500mm (59″) Width (Proportional Height.) (+ 71.00) 1800mm (70″) Width (Proportional Height 250mm – 400mm.
) (+ 87.00) 2100mm (82.5″) Width (Proportional Height.) (+ 103.00) 2300mm (70″) (Proportional Width 250mm – 400mm.) (+ 116.00) 2500mm (70″) (Proportional Width 250mm – 400mm.) (+ 136.00)
Below is a a guide chart only. If your limited for space or need an exact size pls give us a call.
2. Waterproof adhesive.3. Fast Ordering Processing.4. Proven on over 2000 customer boatssince 20095. Excellent Customer Service. You really know who you are dealing withif a problem ever arises. Rest assuredour customers get looked after.
4. Preview Design with Your Boat Colour: : Select 4. Preview Design with Your Boat Colour White Black Navy Royal Blue Light Blue Orange Red Light Pink Dark Pink Blue Lime Green Light Green Dark Green Cyan Light Grey Metallic Silver Metallic Gold Light Fuschia Dark Fuschia Burgundy Brown Yellow Chrome
6. Choose Shadow Effect: : : Select 6. Choose Shadow Effect: Choose Below Bottom Right Corner Shadow Outline Top Left Corner Shadow Top Right Corner Shadow Bottom Left Corner Shadow
We offer a 12 month replacement warranty on the Polymeric range of stickers, 24 months replacement warranty on the 3M Cast Sticker range and an 18 month replacement warranty on the chrome range of stickers.
The warranty covers your stickers from excessive peeling, fading or cracking during the mentioned warranty period mentioned above. Warranty period starts 7 days after your purchase. The Chrome vinyl is made by a USA company not related to any Brands mentioned on this web page.
Thank you for visiting our boat stickers website.
Do you sell stickers made from a material that is sticky and just about sticks anywhere including those hard to stick panels found in caravans?Yes we do and you will need to use the Cast option by 3M.
What do we get when we purchase our stickers from you? Our stickers are made by supplying you with the letters only (single or joined depending on what font you choose) in one sheet which will be ready for applying to your surface. The advantage with this method is your stickers will last longer and you will be able to apply these on the surface in 1 straight line compared to individual letters or printed letters that have a clear or coloured back ground.
Clear Labels Transparent Waterproof Tear-resistant & UV resistant Gloss or frosted finish
Product Features1. Boat Names & Rego stickers are providedas individual letters on 1 sheet ready for easyinstallation. These stickers are not printedon a clear or white background. This means you will see your boat surface between the vinyl letters. This method is the most popular.
7. Material Type: : Select 7. Material Type Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00) Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 13.00)
Clear Labels (also referred to as transparent labels) are a hardwearing, waterproof label product with no coloured background. These are great for printing complex shaped logos onto simple shapes such as circle, oval, square or rectangle, as non-printed areas will show through the colour of the surface the sticker is applied to. Our clear label products are available in any shape and any size from a small 20 x 20mm up to 310 x 200mm.
2. Choose Standard Font with LIVE PREVIEW: : Select 2. Choose Standard Font with LIVE PREVIEW Font 1 Font 2 Font 3 Font 4 Font 5 Font 6 Font 7 Font 8 Font 9 Font 10 Font 11 Font 12 Font 13 Font 14 Font 15 Font 16 Font 17 Font 18 Font 19 Font 20 Font 21 Font 22 Font 23 Font 24 Font 25 Font 26 Font 27 Font 28 Font 29 Font 30 Font 31 Font 32 Choose Premium Fonts – Live View Not Available
Printing We digitally print using a high resolution 4 colour (CMYK) process to print all logos, text and background colours onto the stickers.
Fonts 15, 22 and 31 are the smallest in height fonts available.
2. Please make sure you pre plan in ordering your stickers if you need them by a set period or for a special event. Also its an idea to apply these stickers to your boat 5 days before the due date just in case something goes wrong and you have time to sort things out.
Font 1 – 130mmFont 8 – 115mmFont 15 – 77mmFont 22 – 85mmFont 29- 123mmFont 2 – 100mmFont 9 – 100mmFont 16 – 150mmFont 23 – 140mmFont 30- 125mmFont 3 – 118mmFont 10 – 135mmFont 17 – 105mmFont 24 – 160mmFont 31- 83mmFont 4 – 119mmFont 11 – 115mmFont 18 – 105mmFont 25 – 123mmFont 32- 138mmFont 5 – 105mmFont 12 – 100mmFont 19 – 110mmFont 26 – 125mm Font 6 – 130mmFont 13 – 105mmFont 20 – 140mmFont 27 – 110mm Font 7 – 100mmFont 14 – 122mmFont 21 – 225mmFont 28 – 185mm
Minimum size: 20 x 20mm Maximum size: 310 x 200mm Radius corners: Optional
7. Material Type: : Polymeric Vinyl ($0.00)Cast Vinyl From 3M (+ 22.00)
Height and Size Information Boat Name Height Chart – use as a guide only500mm – 600mm (height is between 20mm to 180mm)700mm – 800mm (height is between 30mm to 250mm)900mm to 1300mm (height is between 50mm to 275mm)1300mm to 1800mm (height is between 60mm to 275mm)When an exact Boat Name height is a priority plscall Joe on 0418 563 000 to clarify because theseall vary depending on how many letters you haveand which font you choose.Example: Choosing Font 9 at 800mm in width? These bothhave different amounts of letters and need to be proportional.Boat Name – Independence – Height = 75mm (800mm x 75mm)Boat Name – Blues – Height = 155mm (800mm x 155mm)
Pantone® Colours If Pantone® colours are used in your design we will use the CMYK Pantone® matching system to print your stickers using CMYK inks. Please note: There are many Pantone® colours that cannot be accurately matched using CMYK colours. If you use a Pantone® colour that cannot be matched it will be converted to the closest CMYK colour available. If printing on a material colour other than white, the colour or effect of the material may affect the final printed colour.
Minimum size: 20 x 20mm Maximum size: 310 x 200mm Radius corners: Optional
7. Choose Shadow or Outline Colour:: : Select 7. Choose Shadow or Outline Colour: White Black Navy Royal Blue Light Blue Orange Red Light Pink Dark Pink Blue Lime Green Light Green Dark Green Cyan Light Grey Metallic Silver Metallic Gold Light Fuschia Dark Fuschia Burgundy Brown (Needs to be Ordered 48 hour delay) (+ 45.
00) Yellow Chrome Effect (+ 75.00)
Average Customer Rating: based on 1 reviews. Write a review.
Please Choose Font Type Above.To activate premium font choose this option above after font 32 then choose the design below after the premium font image samples below.